Vacuum Welding Chamber
Vacuum chambers are containers for vacuuming the interior and are the central components of sputtering, vacuum deposition equipment for Semiconductors, Liquid crystals, Organic EL.. and Medical and Pharmaceutical Sterilizers
Kyoyu Seisakusho specializes in stainless steel, welding structure, non-mass production, full-tailor, medium-sized square chamber, and has many supply records in vacuum chambers.
In companies that own large machines, the production of small and medium-sized chambers of small lots in welding structures tends to be costly because the setup effort is spent extra, but our company uses the manufacturing know-how accumulated to thoroughly suppress costs. We have responded to the customer's request.
Especially for universities and companies that have the following requirements, our vacuum chambers will be most optimum , so please contact us.
- Focus on space saving of equipment
- Small lot production and R&D
- The material of the Vacuum Welding Chamber is made of stainless steel.
- The structure is welded by Tig welding.
- The maximum size that can be manufactured is around 1200mm square.